A while ago, I noticed on another blog, that Chobani was giving some of their yogurt away! I contacted the company asking if they’d be interested in letting me do a review & giveaway and they were all for it!
Within a week or so, Chobani sent me a box of 12 of their Greek yogurts to try. Some of the flavors included pomegranate, black cherry, blueberry, lemon & pineapple. Along with the yogurt came a Chobani reusable bag (that I used that very afternoon!).
Greek yogurt is typically thicker than regular yogurt and has more protein. I have tried a couple other brands of Greek yogurt and I have to say I wasn’t that impressed. I’m a sweets kind of girl and the Greek yogurt I had tried wasn’t very sweet. Also, it was REALLY thick! My husband, on the other hand, really liked the Greek-style yogurt.
Well, I got my box of yogurt in the mail (love that they can ship you yogurt and it’s still COLD!) and decided to give it a try. My favorite yogurt flavor is blueberry. I opened up the yogurt, stirred it up (the fruit is on the bottom), and took a taste. Very smooth, good blueberry flavor, not real sweet but sweet enough.
My husband tried the strawberry. He said that it had a real nice texture and wasn’t very sweet. He liked it quite a bit!
Since that first day, I’ve been having Chobani daily for my afternoon snack. It keeps me full and satisfies the sweet-tooth that I have. I think the lemon might be my favorite!!
I’m so thankful that the good people at Chobani allowed me to try their yogurt. It is delicious!!
Here’s some info about Chobani’s yogurt:
- Only natural ingredients. Free of preservatives and artificial flavors.
- Free of synthetic growth hormones. (Milk from cows not treated with rBST)
- Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
- Made with real fruit.
- Twice the protein of regular yogurts.
- A good source of bone-building calcium.
- Gluten-Free and Kosher-Certified.
- Safe for people with corn, nut and soy allergies.
You can head over to their site to read more about their company, their products and more by clicking here.
On to the GIVEAWAY portion – Chobani Greek Yogurt has offered to give one of my readers a sample pack of your very own!!! (You must be a resident of the United States)
You can enter thru midnight EST on Tuesday, May 31. I will choose the winners thru a random drawing.
There are 6 ways to enter!
Leave a separate comment for each entry!
You will need to enter your name and email address.
- Leave a comment on this post as to whether or not you’ve tried Chobani Greek Yogurt previously (Posts on FB do not count toward the drawing)
Bonus Entries (remember to leave a seperate comment for each entry!):
- Bonus Entry #1: “Like” Chobani Greek Yogurt on Facebook or let me know that you did!
- Bonus Entry #2: Subscribe to my blog (enter your email address and click subscribe on my main page) or let me know if you already do!
- Bonus Entry #3: “Like” me on Facebook or let me know if you already do!
- Bonus Entry #4: Follow me on Twitter or let me know if you already do!
- Bonus Entry #5: Share about this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and let me know if you did!
Reminder – you need to do a separate post for each entry. You may enter up to a total of 6 times.
Note: Chobani’s Greek Yogurt provided me with 12 containers of yogurt. All opinions are mine.