A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a post on Country Bob’s Facebook page that they were offering giveaways for bloggers. I sent them an email and within a few days, a couple of bottles of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce showed up on my front porch!
I like the idea of trying new things, but you can ask my family and they’ll tell you that I’m pretty boring when it comes to fixing dinner (same things over and over again!). Plus, I have a picky eater in my house, so it makes it hard to try new things.
The first thing I did with the Country Bob’s sauce was to mix about 1/4 cup of the sauce with 1.5 pounds of ground beef and made hamburgers! Even though I have a picky eater, she isn’t very observant – I mixed the sauce in with the burger while she was standing next to me (and she didn’t even know!). We grilled the burgers out. They were a hit! I ended up telling my family what I had done and the overall concensus was that the burgers were very moist and juicy and had a nice flavor.
The next time I used the Country Bob’s Sauce, we grilled chicken breasts and brushed the sauce on when they were almost done. I loved the flavor – it almost seems like a mix between a steak sauce and a barbeque sauce – a little bit of tang and a little bit sweet.
We’ve also used the sauce on pork chops and my son loves to put it on just about anything (he’s the sauce guy!).
One thing I love about this company – and it’s printed on their bottles – is that “Christ is our C.E.O.” I appreciate the company’s willingness to put their faith out there!
You can head over to their site to read more about their company, their products and recipes by clicking here.
On to the GIVEAWAY portion – Country Bob’s has generously offered to send 2 of my readers 2 bottles of their Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce!!
You can enter thru midnight EST on Tuesday, April 19. I will choose the winners thru a random drawing.
There are 6 ways to enter! Leave a separate comment for each entry! You will need to enter your name and email address.
- Leave a comment on this post as to whether or not you’ve tried Country Bob’s before (Posts on FB do not count toward the drawing)
Bonus Entries (remember to leave a seperate comment for each entry!):
- Bonus Entry #1: “Like” Country Bob’s on Facebook or let me know that you did!
- Bonus Entry #2: Subscribe to my blog (enter your email address and click subscribe on my main page) or let me know if you already do!
- Bonus Entry #3: “Like” me on Facebook or let me know if you already do!
- Bonus Entry #4: Follow me on Twitter or let me know if you already do!
- Bonus Entry #5: Share about this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and let me know if you did!
Reminder – you need to do a separate post for each entry. You may enter up to a total of 6 times.
Note: Country Bob’s provided me with 2 bottles of sauce. All opinions are mine.